- Air Conditioning
- Ocean View
- Designer Furnishings
- Dining Table Seats
- Dining Table
- Pool Table
- Private Sauna
- Private Swimming Pool
- Double Bed
- Sofa Sleeper
- Child Friendly
- Parking Available
- Property Name
- Villa Scotino
- Property ID
- 2199 USD Weekly
- Sub Location
- Crete Heraklion
The resort of Gouves with its sandy beach and numerous tavernas, bars and shops is situated approximately 10 miles east of Heraklion and Villa Marietta is located in a quiet, elevated position, less than a 10 minute drive inland from this bustling little resort.
The villa is a stunning, modern property, with its 400 m2 of living space arranged on four levels and has some of the finest facilities in the area. However, as there are quite a few steps and staircases within the villa, it is NOT considered suitable for toddlers.
The villa is available throughout the year and is able to host between 2 - 8 people, offering easy access to all destinations in Crete.
The Villas Main Facilities and Services
• Many large verandas with sea and countryside view • Air-conditioning • Security system (7 video cameras outdoors, CCTV system)
• ISDN telephone lines • Satellite TV with 2.000 channels (Sky Sports, Nova) • Wi Fi - Wireless Internet Connect • Sunbeds and Umbrellas
• Cleaning service arranged on request • Towels and Slippers • Fax Machine • Rent-a-car Service with full insurance
• Transfer to and from the airport (or any other point of arrival) • Health Centre quite close (2km), open 24 hours
The village was built at the end of the Venetian period. At a height of 140m. above sea-level, this village has 145 inhabitants and is 22.5 kms away from Heraklion. According to the villagers, the name comes from the church of Aghios Nikolaos Skotino at the entrance of a cave. The Skotino Cave lies about 6 km inland and is one of the largest and most spectacular in Crete.
The village of Gouves lies about 20 km east of Heraklion in Crete Island. Kato Gouves with its long sandy beach is the summer resort area just outside the village. At a short distance you will find beautiful and picturesque villages and interesting sights, such as the monastery of Saint John "Theologos".
Interesting tourist sights of the area are also cretaquarium and the crete golf club in a short distance.
From the electric gated entrance, the driveway leads to the parking area and the pool level from where steps lead up to the front of the property.
The interior of the villa has been beautifully decorated and furnished. The main lounge has a large flat screen TV, a DVD player, a music centre and a feature fireplace, whilst the dining area is beautifully furnished for 8 people. The kitchen is very modern and fully equipped. Doors from the kitchen lead to a side patio with a Keftico oven, a BBQ and steps continue down to the pool terrace.
From the lounge, stairs lead down to a wonderful recreational area and a second, smaller lounge. Here there is a jacuzzi, a hot tub, a sauna, a tread mill and a multi gym, with patio doors leading on to the pool terrace.
Also leading from the lounge is a double bedded (two beds together) room with its own shower en suite and patio doors to the pool.
There are stairs from the main lounge leading up to the main bedroom accommodation. This consists of two pretty double bedrooms, each with a shower en suite and patio doors leading onto a small rear terrace. The Master bedroom has windows overlooking the front of the property with spectacular views over open countryside to the sea in the distance, as well as patio doors to the rear terrace. This suite is complete with a pretty full, family bathroom, with a small bath and shower above.
Every bedroom has a portable TV, which is linked to the main system. The villa is air conditioned throughout.
A further flight of stairs lead up from the bedroom accommodation to a balcony overlooking the pool with a 180 degree views over the surrounding area, making it a perfect place for private sunbathing.
The stairs continue up to a large games lounge and bar area, with leather suites, a flat screen TV, a pool table, two authentic card tables and finally a shower room with WC. Large windows run the length of this room, which enjoy wonderful views from all angles.
• Luxurious kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances: spacious refrigerator with separate freezer, electric cooker, oven, microwave, dishwasher, multi - use coffee - maker
• Dining Room for 8 people • Living Room with Satellite TV
• Home Cinema • Fireplace • Large verandas • Barbeque
• 3 luxurious Bedrooms of different design with private bathrooms and TV sets, all fully air - conditioned and central - heated.
3rd Floor - Recreation room (100 m2):
• Living room with leather sofas • Desk with computer
• TV set, Hi - fi • Bar • Billiards • 2 tables for playing cards
• Chess / Backgammon
Outside the lovely swimming pool, with its stunning views, is accessed via a ladder and is surrounded by spacious, well furnished sun terraces for sitting, relaxing and soaking up the sun. There is also a table tennis table.
The property has a top of the range security system, with 7 video cameras and CCTV.
There is plenty of private parking.
• Pool (outdoors) • Ping Pong (outdoors) • Private Parking
• 1 Bedroom with TV and Private Bathroom
• Gym & Fitness • Sauna • Hydro massage (4 people)
• 1 extra Bathroom • Laundry - Dry cleaning facilities
• Iron Board - Vacuum Cleaner
- Booked am
- Booked pm
- Provisional am
- Provisional pm
Individual Nightly Rates
|From date||To date||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Minimum Nights|
Multiple Night Rates
|From date||To date||Month||Week||Weekend (Fri & Sat)||Extra night|
|Standard Occupancy||Max Occupancy||Extra Person Rate|
Rates: Please Contact to Owner.
Full payment is due 1 month prior to client's arrival.
A security deposit is required at the time of booking to cover any damages or breakages, which is refundable at the end of the rental period.
Transfers between the airport maybe arranged, although a rental car is strongly recommended.