Maison de Viletta
- Property Name
- Maison de Viletta
- Property ID
- 1104 USD Weekly
- Sub Location
- Provence-Alpes-Cote dAzur Tourrettes sur Loup
Tourrettes is a beautiful medieval village perched on a narrow spur of land extending from very rocky hills, with the gorge of a small stream deep below one high wall of buildings. Tourrettes was a fortified village, and the arched passages remain through the wall of houses in three places into the centre of the "vieux village".
Tourrettes sur Loup is ideally located for visiting some of the other beauty spots along the Cote d'Azur. There are the perfume factories in Grasse, excellent shopping in Cannes and St Tropez, artists in St Paul de Vence. Italy is about 45 minutes away and of course there are the lovely beaches of Nice and Antibes. All of which is a must for a holiday on the Cote d'Azur.
This charming, Maison de Viletta is a beautiful 2 bedroom village house, located in the medieval town of Tourrettes sur Loup, which is between Vence and Bar sur Loup.
Maison de Viletta has been furnished and decorated very tastefully in the Provencal style. The colours, the soft furnishings and the mixture of modern and Provencal elements give it a charming feeling.
The house is ideal for anyone who wants to get away from it all, who want to live in a historic French village, enjoying the countryside and the many rambling walks available here up in the hills. Maison de Viletta is a suitable base for walkers and cyclists and has parking facilities in the village.
The village of Tourrettes sur Loup boasts 14 restaurants, has bakeries, smaller grocery shops, pharmacy, cafes and a market each Wednesday morning. The bigger town of Vence is 3 km away. The closest beach is at Cagnes sur Mer, about a 25 minute drive. Nice Airport is approx half an hour.
- 2 bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with 2 single beds (bed linen and towels)
- Hall level bedroom : 2 single beds with mattresses which can be zipped together, bed linen and towels
- 1 bathroom with bath and shower, WC and 1 shower room with WC(En-suite off hall level bedroom with shower and washbasin, separate toilet)
- Living area with sofa and armchairs, Satellite TV , WiFi , CD player and DVD player.
- Flat screen television
- Fully equipped kitchen containing 3 ring induction hob, electric oven, fridge freezer, crockery, cutlery and glassware, food processor
- Dining area off kitchen
- Air Conditioning downstairs
The lounge area opens out onto a terrace, with spectacular views of the surrounding countryside, all the way down to the distant sea. Ideal to watch those beautiful sunsets . There is also an outside dining area on the terrace.
Maison de Viletta has a south-facing terrace with sea view towards Antibes
Free Parking is available in certain parts of the village, all in short walking distance
Sun beds and Chairs