Villa FINIKI Messinia - Villa Finiki Ground floor
- Property Name
- Villa FINIKI Messinia - Villa Finiki Ground floor
- Property ID
- 60 USD Per Night
- Sub Location
- Peloponnese Methoni
Villa Finiki Ground Floor
Finiki villa consists of two floors. The ground floor is for 4 people.
VILLA Finiki MESSINIA GROUND FLOOR;
• The ground floor is 65 m2 and can accommodate 4 persons.
• The living room has a sofa bed for 2 persons, TV (Canal Digital) with DVD player and two doors opening onto a lovely terrace overlooking an olive grove.
• A fully equipped kitchen (stove, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher) with sliding doors to a large terrace with sea views.
• On the terrace with garden furniture and lounge is the outdoor kitchen.
• The bedroom (pocket spring mattress) with air conditioning also has two doors opening onto a terrace with sea views.
• The bathroom has a toilet, sink, tub / shower and washing machine.
• Bed linen, towels and beach towels are provided
Villa FINIKI Messinia
Advance Purchase Book for 01-03-2017 and get a 10% discount for a minimum stay of 2 weeks.
Action: If you rent the whole villa at least 2 weeks you will receive a free lounge inflatable pool!
The villa is located in Finiki, village between Finikounda and Methoni.
Finiki Villa is a complex of seven same villas.
The villa consists of 2 levels, with separate entrance for rent separately or as a whole.
The two floors are for 4 people, a total of up to 8 people.
Stunning sea views and olive groves.
The villa is fully equipped with all amenities.
There is a private shaded parking.
2.5 km you will find the Lambes beach with two beach clubs, even one with a pool, our favorite! Free parking, free sunbeds and umbrella. There are many different beaches in the area.
Nearby challenges you to be explored by car, but also certainly to walk. There is a walking booklet with alternate routes available.
Great places in the area: Pylos, Koroni and Gialova. Even Olympia to visit with a day trip. There is an information folder in the villa with lots of tips.
Unfortunately, no internet is possible in Finiki (or for some an advantage). But in every tavern is wi-fi and they give you the password like.
In short; the ideal place to discover the province of Messinia and unwind!