A COVA : Rental Houses on the sea shore in Vigo
- Property Name
- A COVA
- Property ID
- 84 USD Per Night
- Sub Location
- Galicia Vigo
2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. 5 People.
The house consists of 2 bedrooms, one of them with a queen size bed and the other with a bunk bed and a single bed.
One complete bathroom. Living room with open kitchen and a large window with wonderful views over the sea. Laundry room and pantry. A private terrace, large and fenced, ideal for little kids and pets, with table and chairs for your meals with incredible views over the Cíes islands.
It consists of:
- A living room with open kitchen and a large window with spectacular views to the sea. Library, TV, fireplace, couch, armchairs, tables, microwave oven, oven, vitroceramic hob, dishwasher, dishes, cutlery, etc..
- A laundry room with electric water heater, washing machine, basin, pantry and iron.
- A complete bathroom with built-in shower, built-in sink, WC and bidet.
- A bedroom with queen size bed with a large window sized 2.5 x 2.5 meters. From the bed there’s a wonderful scenery over the sea and Cíes islands. Built-in wardrobe with TV.
- A bedroom with a bunk bed and single bed. It has a window that looks to a charming cobbled yard with its bench and tree.
- A built-in wardrobe.
Cova da Becha estate:
The estate is located in the neighborhood of Saiáns, within the municipality of Vigo. Nestled beside the sea and caressed by the ocean breeze, from the houses you will enjoy the most beautiful sunsets. In front of Cíes islands, we put at your disposal four houses for your weekends and holidays, with direct private access to the sea rocks, a perfect place to swim and enjoy the sea with total privacy.
Our houses are equipped with all the necessary household items: quilts, blankets, table linen…ready for their use either in winter or in summer. Parking lots inside the estate. Pets allowed upon request. In the 3.500m2 estate, all the houses share common areas and the main gate, but each one has its private separated areas, keeping their privacy.
Close to the estate there’s a small fishermen beach called O PORTIÑO, at a three minute walk. By car there are more beaches. Two minutes away is O FORTIÑÓN beach, and PATOS beach is five minutes far. All the coastline is a succession of beaches separated by stretches of low cliffs: SAMIL, PANXÓN, PRAIA AMÉRICA, BAIONA…The distance to downtown Vigo is 10 km, 15 minutes by car. Panxón is 3 km far and Baiona is 10 km far.
On the other shore of the bay, the peninsula of O MORRAZO treasures wonderful beaches such as BARRA and NERGA. And further north, picturesque coastal villages such as COMBARRO.