Welcome to Cal Maso
- Property Name
- Cal Maso
- Property ID
- 262 USD Per Night
- Sub Location
- Catalonia Lleida
Welcome to Cal Maso
Our names are Ramon and Roser. Along with our sons, we invite you to discover the natural, cultural and artistic character of our region, La Segarra.
We also offer you the possibility of enjoying some days of relaxation and contact with country life.
The 2 levels appartment we offer is attached to our own house. The patio and the swimming pool are shared.
On the groundfloor you’ll find:
-a wide dining and living area, with a kitchen and a barbecue.
-a bathroom with jacuzzi
-a double room with bathrom adapted for disabled people
-direct acces to the car garage
The indoors and outdoors area on the groundfloor are connected through a stone wall with big arches.
The bedroom and bathroom on the top floor also have wide windows framed with stone arches that will allow you to enjoy magnificent sunsets.
This apartement suits perfectly for 4 o 7 member family and for those interested in the natural and cultural features of the region, discovering rural lifestyle, getting in touch with farm animals and enjoying the peace of a small but well communicated village.
We offer you:
- A spacious living and dinning area with a table for 6 o 8 people, a sofa bed and a relaxing area with TV and DVD.
- A patio for relaxing and games.
- A kitchen with electric stove, freezer, microwave, all household appliances, washing machine and a recycling cupboard.
- Access and room suitable for the disabled.
- Clothes drying area.
- Low energy consumption systems (water and electricity).
- Central heating and air conditioned
- Garage for all kinds of vehicles.
We offer several optional services to make you stay special:
- Stress-relieving jacuzzi.
- Stable for accomodating horses.
- Appaloosa horse breeding.
- “Cabana de volta” (an ancient stone shelter for shepherds): for those who would like to experience a special night under the stars, we offer an old and restored typical “cabana de volta” in a quiet and isolated place, totally free of light and noise pollution.
- Artists’studio: A spacious working studio is available for scultors and painters who wish to visit the region and work “in situ”. Materials like clay, stone and paint can supplied.
- Workshops: pottery, painting and other artistic worshops can be organized.
- Homemade food and drinks are offered. We prepare them according to old tradicional recipes typical to the region.
- Regional products: you will have the opportunity of enjoying the great variety of handmade products typical to the region.