Welcome to Camping Terra Alta
- Property Name
- Camping Terra Alta
- Property ID
- 51 USD Per Night
- Sub Location
- Catalonia Bot
Welcome to Camping Terra Alta
Camping Terra Alta door, from 2012, offering a friendly with all the facilities so that you can enjoy your stay with caravan, tent, camper or our modern bungalows.
Lodgings at the Terra Alta Greenways
Terra Alta's Campsite is divided into terraces with views to the Agulla's . i in partnership · les d'about 100 m2. The ability of our plots admenten camping equipment either caravans or motorhomes up to 10 m long 3,5 m no problem (other lengths or heights, consult). Each terrace has a source of drinking water.
Our bungalows , Mobile homes and wooden cabins:
Be seduced by the peace of this area from the highest terrace Alta's Campsite where the bungalows. A River Valley Gutters find an agricultural landscape and forest formations conglomerates background sentits.Regaleu you fill your bottle of wine and relax while watching the day off from the terraces bungalows. Or share animated evenings and dinners with family and friends. We offer three types of bungalows:
- TheAgulla is the bungalow for families and groups up to 5 people.
- La Migdia is the bungalow pear couples because it has a double bed.
- La Plana is a the bungalow adapted for people with disabled You come here in your couple.
- The mobile homes are accommodations for families with a capacity of 4 people and a sofa bed for two more, making a total of 6 places. It is a wide and comfortable accommodation less than bungalows needle but may be ideal for some of your stay.
- Maybe Log cabins ACCOMMODATION are funny, between bungalows and mobile homes, amb capacitat per 4/6 people, terrace with views .
- Terra BRIDGE Room for two, terrace with the best alternative to a tent
The best equipment for your stay in Terra Alta
We have a play area with swings and pool, bar-restaurant, zone serveis totalment equipped, water area change of campers., workshop d'autoreparació Bike, rental renting, accés directe to the and the bar's terrace, as well as reception and information area.
- Bar-Restaurant:We have a bar menu and dishes prepared on the grill.
- Pool: piscina desbordant of 16 x 8 meters with beach grass and next to the bar-restaurant.
- Services: modern building with toilets and showers , also has a changing room with children's health and within each block, tenim a health adaptat complet, laundry room with washing and ironing board, and a room for washing dishes. In the same building have chemical toilet.
- Living-room: have a social room equipped with heating, TV, tables and chairs for recreation cold days or very hot.
- Stopover for campers: 're not staying at the campsite or, You can use the service station for motor homes camping Terra Alta, has taken to drinking water, landfill to dump gray water and black water.
- Bike renting: bike rentals for all ages and family, have the possibility of collecting at various points in the Greenway.
- Auto-reparing bikes area: 're staying at the campsite high ground or you're simply passing through the Greenway, no additional cost to have a autotaller most common tools for the post of your bike ready.
- Children area: a small area with swings for children to 12 years is available in the pool.
- Washing pets area: a small utility for dogs.
La Terra Alta is one of corners of Catalonia where an authentic rurality best retains. The causes are many and the disadvantages this entails for the population compared to other areas. But at the same time, gives a very large potential for development of tourism activities that respect the environment and can improve quality of life of its inhabitants. This is one of the reasons why we want you to come and meet us and let yourself care, but there are many others!
It is a region known for stays of Picasso in Horta of San Juan where firmly founded the cubism, per the dire consequences of the Batalla del Ebre, especially preserved in Corbera d'Ebre for their fortified wines produced in most towns and especially, to Bot on is situa the Alta's Campsite. Wine production throughout the years meant the construction, the principle of Segl twentieth, of a pair of modernist cellars: the of the Cooperativa Agrícola (Coop. Agr.) Of the Pinell de Brai, known as La Wine Cathedral, i the of the Coop.Agr.de Gandesa. Both designed by architect Cesar Martinell disciple of Gaudí and Puig.