Day 1: Vizcaya Museum and garden - American Airlines Center - Miami world Erotic Art Museum - South Beach
(1) Vizcaya Museum and Garden: located in the heart of Miami, it has become one of the most popular tourist attractions in Miami with its peaceful cultural atmosphere and breathtaking natural scenery.
(2) American Airlines Center: located in the center of Miami, surrounded by high-rise buildings and bay, this sports and entertainment complex has become a unique scenic spot in Miami.
(3) Miami world Erotic Art Museum: the largest collection of erotic art in the United States, including sculpture and art.
(4) South Beach: Miami's most famous leisure and entertainment resort, with hundreds of bars, restaurants, boutiques, and hotels.
Day 2: Biscayne National Park
Gem-like blue ocean, emerald green islands, and Pearl like coral reefs.
Day 3: Little Havana - Biscayne Bay Cruise - Bayside Marketplace - Aventura Shopping Center
(1) Little Havana: a block of Miami in the United States, inhabited by immigrants from Cuba, Central, and South America, named after Cuba's capital and the largest city, "Havana.". Famous festival parades are the eighth street carnival, cultural Friday, the king of the Three Kingdoms parade, and so on.
(2) Biscayne Bay Sightseeing Cruise: it is the most comfortable way to visit Biscayne Bay. In a long time of about 90 minutes, you can enjoy the beautiful scenery of Miami by sitting on a comfortable cruise.
(3) Bayside Marketplace: holiday market in downtown Miami, Florida. It is located at the southern end of Bay Park, north of the American air stadium. An open-air shopping center on Biscayne Blvd is close to the AA arena and port of Miami. There are not many shopping malls, but many restaurants. Among them is the famous Forrest Gump shrimp restaurant.
(4) Aventura Mall: one of the largest comprehensive shopping centers in South Florida, the fifth-largest upscale shopping center in the United States, about 15 miles from Miami International Airport. It's not only a shopping mall but also a popular tourist attraction in Florida.